Monday, January 16, 2012

MY5


I have to apologize for having such little faith in the Parkside faithful!  I thought only 50 of us would brave the snow, but 170 of our family came out.  Everyone added to a great gathering where Karin lead us in a clear and intimate time of worship and I communicated a new challenge for 2012 called, "MY5".

In case you missed yesterday's gathering this page explains a bit more of our MY5 initiative: www.parksideonprentis.ca/index.php/Events/my5.html.  If you were there yesterday than I hope you have or plan to complete "Day 2".

On the home front, Angela is feeling a lot better today.  She has a few symptoms, but at least her energy is back much more than it has been.  We are snowed in and its blizzarding as I type.  We're supposed to get close to another foot this evening and through the night.  I'm really regretting not buying a snow blower :)

I hope you enjoy the snow and that you stay safe.
       
    

2 comments:

  1. I was really challenged by your sermon yesterday, and I love the idea of MY5, it's great!

    ReplyDelete