Monday, February 27, 2012



We had our Annual General Meeting yesterday and it was our best attendance to date.  Hopefully you didn't find it too painful.  The highlight for me was watching the 2011 video annual (see above).  I've watched it four times and it chokes me up every time.  If you want to watch it, email me (clint@parksidechurch.ca) for the password.

Angela wasn't feeling very well today so I stayed home and played Super Dad.  I made some killer pancakes and fruit smoothies for breakfast.  At lunch I made some fine 'beans and wieners'.  Catherine brought us a delicious dinner.

I'm not sure what the rest of this week will hold.  I am looking forward to studying Acts some more as we approach Sunday.  I am looking forward to teaching at the College on Wednesday.  I am not looking forward to Ruby's birthday party on Saturday.  I'm excited for her turning five, but I don't enjoy the birthday party thing.  I am looking forward to many moments of being in His Word and talking with Him.

I hope you have a great week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment