Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jazz-Ma-Tazz


I was driving Angela nuts this morning.  We drove by a sign that advertised "Jazz-Ma-Tazz" lessons (whatever that is).  For whatever reason, I started singing, "Jazz-Ma-Tazz, Jazz-Ma-Tazz" to the tune of Spiderman's theme song.  I rounded out my lyrics by adding "if you can't jazz, then you can't ma-tazz".  Try it. It works quite nicely.  The kids loved it; Angela endured it.

Anyways, we were on our way to Willow View Farm again to spend time with old and new friends.  We had a potluck breakfast there and it was fun.  Charlie fell in the mud, smeared it over his face, then began to lick it off (see above photo).

I love being with family, regardless whether it's "family" in the context my biological, social, or spiritual realms.  God's social and spiritual design of family is a great thing.  I am blessed to be a part of some great families.

If you need family, join our Church family.  There's always room for one more.  We'll love you as Christ loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment