Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Mashup

Well, I completely forgot about the prayer walk yesterday!  I hope it went well.  My schedule memory is sadly tied to my phone and if I don't enter it there, then my mind draws a blank.  I'm thankful for the people in our Church who are passionate about prayer... prayer is the greatest demonstration of faith as it ultimately places trust in God and not ourselves or others.  Man, do I need to grow in prayer.

So, today I will spend time in prayer and sermon preparation with Isaac.  Tomorrow, if the weather is good, we'll be doing some yard work over at the Krikau's.  On Sunday we have our gathering followed by a water fight (I hope the weather works for this day too).

On Tuesday I went golfing with Dave, his Uncle, and brother-in-law.  Nice guys.  The weather was perfect; my score wasn't.  It was my first time at Cedar Ridge (par 3 course) and I really enjoyed the course.  However, you only need a PW, 9, and putter as just about every hole is close to 100 yards.  Steve Biggerstaff has some good comments about golf in his blog today (click here).

Have a great weekend and I hope to see you Sunday.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment