Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Mashup


Woke up before my alarm today... love that!  Angela and the kids are over on the Island for a week visiting my parents, so that means I get to work on lots of projects and eat dinner at 8:00pm.

This week has been good... got a lot done at the Bible College, finished some reading in the evenings, and met with Tal & Carmen (they're getting married on July 30th).  I'm excited for them as they prepare to enter into holy wedlock.  The ceremony will be visually engaging.

This afternoon Isaac and I delivered some food to a 64 year old lady on disability. Reminder: if you're able, please continue to bring food on Sundays to stock our emergency food bank.  After our delivery, we tried out Dakota Joe's and I shared some thoughts on preparing sermons (from the little that I know).  Tonight I am meeting with Dave P.

I just found out, Calvin & Elisa had their baby!  Russel was born today and weighs in at 8lbs!

Tomorrow I will work some more and then enjoy a wedding reception featuring a burrito truck!  Looking forward to that (I'll post a photo after).

On Sunday, we will continue reflecting and applying Acts.  We'll also be giving out a free book that you can enjoy as summer reading.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment