Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Mashup


The Mission Foursquare Church Geyser has been stopped... thanks to the quick work of John C. the parking lot was dug up and the leaking pipe repaired all in a day!

This week... I worked at the Church for a bit on Monday then weeded in my backyard a bunch.  Tuesday evening, I met with Eugene & Catherine D. to talk about our plans for the Fall in running Freedom Sessions.  The more we talked the more we got excited about the good things that will happen in and through this program.  On Wednesday night I worked on our bathroom renovation (yes, it's still in progress).

Today I've got lots to do at the Church.  The Justice Festival starts tonight and runs this weekend.  The Chili Cook-off is this Sunday.  The Skatin Team leaves on Sunday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment