Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Mashup

This week has felt long!  I've had fun at the College this week wrapping up final exams and getting ready for graduation.  Enjoyed the Canuck's victory on Wednesday, but did not enjoy having heartburn that night from all the "good" food.  I will have to be careful about my intake tonight.  It will be tough as tonight's menu is wings with a side of spinach and artichoke dip.

This afternoon I enjoyed watching a number of youth from Lifechangers wrestle each other in some form of a rugby match.  When I came out from the office, Calvin was lying on the ground winded, but alive.  He's a good youth pastor!

I also found out that I am now the uncle to twin boys!  Angela's sister gave birth to two healthy boys this afternoon.  We're heading into Vancouver tomorrow to see them!

Tomorrow night is the college banquet, so I will have another evening of great food.  It will be a good celebration of the faithfulness of God as we celebrate another year of training leaders to make a world of difference.

I'm looking forward to Palm Sunday this weekend.  Dave Parson's is preaching on making much of Jesus and you can never go wrong with a topic like that!  On Sunday night I will be cheering on Isaac Dagneau as he will be awarded a Certificate in Biblical Studies from Pacific Life Bible College.

No comments:

Post a Comment