Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Mashup

It's been an interesting week.  Dinner with that Manning's was good.  Angela's carrot cake was world famous.  Mark and Katy came over for yesterday's Canucks game (don't want to talk about it).  Met with Dave Parsons on Wednesday and enjoyed talking more about God and His Church.  I spent yesterday running lots of errands for Sunday's brunch.  This morning I served communion alongside other pastors in Mission at our joint Good Friday services.  Wore a tie... hate wearing those things.  It was great to see "our" Tony playing guitar and "our" Carmen playing piano... they both did a great job as usual.  It was also great to join together with other Churches.

I had spiral Kraft dinner for lunch today... not even close to the original.  I made some bird feet out of play dough for Ruby's after-lunch project.  Then I fell asleep on the couch for ten minutes.  We're debating about having our first backyard fire of the year tonight.

Now I'm off to prep more stuff for Sunday, do a little reading and praying.  I hope you're having a good Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment