Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Mashup


Having the sun out is great!  It's perfect weather right now.  Although with the weather comes mowing the lawn.  It seemed like the grass grew about 6" this week.  I mowed my lawn last night and I plan to mow the Church lawn this afternoon.

You'll notice in this Sunday's Newsletter that the Mission Foursquare Lawn & Garden Society is now processing applications for new members.  New members will get to ride a lawn mower, weed whack, weed, and trim.  I know it sounds crazy, but yardwork is probably my favourite thing to do.  If you gave me the choice between a week in Hawaii and a week in my yard, I would choose the yard every time.

I haven't got a chance to build my garden boxes in my back yard, but I hope to pull it off while watching Charlie and Ruby tomorrow.  Angela is away this weekend with a bunch of ladies from our Church in Whistler.  I hope they have a fantastic time (and that they're home in time for me watch the game in peace and quiet).

I hope you have a great weekend and that I get to see you Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment