Thursday, June 2, 2011

God is Stirring the Pot

I've been listening/watching to the online streaming of the US Foursquare Church Convention called Connect and have been very encouraged.  I find God's grace and providence amazing as the US Foursquare Church has been focusing on Acts since January and I wasn't even aware.  Connect has been the fruit and the discussion place for the result of pastors reading and teaching acts for the last five months.

There is something stirring in my heart that began before reading/studying/teaching Acts, but has grown during our early stages of our journey through Acts, and Connect has thrown more gas on to the fire.  I believe that over the next couple years we are going to experience a significant amount of changes/correction/calling/centering.  I don't move fast, but each step is strong and steady.

God has put us together, the ingredients (you and me [our time/talents/money/heart/experience]), and he is stirring to unite us into a recipe that can be enjoyed by our community and world... it's called the Church (the complete expression and manifestation of the wisdom of God) and by His power and presence He will build His Church and the gates of Hell will not withstand our advance.

A video that helps communicate some of the thoughts that are stirring in my heart can be seen below:

This is Discipling from The Foursquare Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment