Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Mashup

The week of BBQ's is over and it was good.  On Tuesday night we had a BBQ for this last year's greeters.  Angela made her world famous braided bread and it was accompanied by some tasty caesar salad, hot potato salad (thank you Katy), and thai/greek/maui kebabs from Dressed to Grill.  We washed it down with watermelon and ice cream sandwiches.  It was a really fun evening filled with great people.

On Wednesday some friends came over and we ate steak, more hot potato salad, more caesar salad, and twice baked potatoes.  The hardest thing to swallow, however, was the Canuck's loss!

Thursday night I went to the Sandwich Generation BBQ at the Pankratz's and ate even more good food. It was great hanging out with these fantastic people.

Last night some friends came over, I made a few deep dish pizzas, and we cheered on the Canucks!  Wahoo!

Today is my wedding Anniversary.  Angela and I have been married six years and it really does keep getting better.  I'm amazed at the graciousness of my wife.  Can't say enough about her!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    You make pastoral ministry sound inviting. =)

    ReplyDelete